Cyberstanc Ransomware Assessment and Simulation Testing (RAST) service consists of three key elements: Audit, Sanitization and Recovery.
Ransomware Assessment and Simulation Audit Service
Ransomware Assessment and Simulation Audit service is to check and simulate the Ransomware on the endpoints in the company’s IT infra before/after the Ransomware attack. This document provides executive management and the board of directors with an overview of the institution’s preparedness towards identifying, protecting, detecting, responding, and recovering from a ransomware attack. It was developed to help corporate assess their efforts to mitigate risks associated with Ransomware and identify gaps for increasing cybersecurity readiness.
Phases of Ransomware Assessment and Simulation Audit Service
- Ransomware Impact Assessment and isolation
- Ransomware evidence and reverse engineering
- Ransomware recovery process
- Ransomware Sanitization process
- Documentation and report briefing
- Ransomware Prevention and Lessons Learned
Ransomware Sanitization Service
The Ransomware Sanitization service is to check and clean the Ransomware on the endpoints in the company’s IT infra after the Ransomware attack. It was developed to help corporations preparedness towards identifying, protecting, detecting, responding, and recovering from a ransomware attack.
This service will provide:
- Detect early-stage ransomware attacks and families name
- Identify specific assets that ransomware exploits
- Recognize operational deficiencies by simulating various known and unknown ransomware
- Conduct root cause analysis of ransomware
- Greater understanding of the ransomware preparedness and areas where improvements can be made
- Also assists other third parties (such as security consultants and compliance regulators)
- Periodic re-assessments
Ransomware Recovery Service
Ransomware recovery services can help you recover your data from a ransomware attack efficiently and effectively. Most businesses do not staff an expert who specializes in ransomware recovery, and a tested procedure needed to unlock your files.
Ransomware recovery services can:
- Identify ransomware variants
- Research the malware to see if it can be decryptable
- Develop a risk profile based on the ransomware
- Negotiations of ransom payments
- Troubleshoot issues during the decryption process
- Repair damaged files