Nucleon Detection & Response platform with comprehensive cyber threat protection approach ensures the protection of workstations and servers by implementing successive layers of protection to protect you during all phases of an attacks. Nucleon Detection & Response allows the identification of weak points on your infrastructures, blocks attacks and provides you with all the tools to investigate.
Protection tailored to your business and critical data. The platform absorbs your internal uses, identifies your critical data, then automatically creates specific protection rules. These rules will protect your critical data against illegitimate access, leakage and blockage by ransomware.
Zero-Trust policies block attack techniques used by hackers. Sensitive administration scripts and tools are not allowed to block complex infection processes and “fileless” attacks. Network access is also restricted by policies to avoid abnormal access by software that is abused. For example, the Microsoft Office suite only has access to the servers and domains it needs to function by default. Many attack processes are based on malicious macros by abusing users, which is why Office Suite files are scanned before being opened.
Global coverage against cyber threats
- Vulnerability management
- Workstations and server hardening
- Protection against known and unknown Malware/Ransomware
- Investigation tools
- Removable devices control
- Protection against malicious Word / Excel
- Smart Scan
- Protection against network attacks
- Resources management
- Cloud Storage Control (One drive, Box, Google Drive, etc.)
- Remediation tools
- Rollback of altered or compromised files
- Remote actions (distant shell)
- Complete and simplified protection using Zero-Trust policies
- Real-time visibility of system and network activities
- A purified and light agent which does not affect the production and the daily life of the users
- Centralized console
- Easy deployment
- Cloud or On-premise deployment
- Personal data compliance