The Morphisec breach prevention platform enables IT and security teams of any size to secure critical systems against the most advanced and disruptive cyberthreats without needing prior knowledge of them. From endpoints to servers to the cloud, Morphisec streamlines cybersecurity and ensures you don’t end up on the news.
Endpoint Breach Prevention
Morphisec for Windows Endpoints is the only solution designed to protect critical applications from the advanced threats that evade detection-based solutions. All without the need for prior knowledge.
- Morphisec proactively prevents evasive threats that bypass today’s AV, EDR and EPP solutions
- Save time and resources — no investigation, threat hunting or pursuit of thousands of false positives
- Zero trust at runtime means evasive threats can’t gain persistence in corporate systems
Server and Cloud Workload Breach Prevention
- Secures on-premise and cloud server workloads, including AWS EC2 and Azure workloads via a single lightweight agent
- Provides zero trust in-memory runtime protection against supply chain attacks
- Prevents cyber attacks on administrators, including zero-day attacks, fileless attacks, evasive unknown malware and browser-based attacks
- Stops lateral movement breaches at the earliest stages, before they can gain access to your network
- Protect Windows servers with revolutionary, patented Moving Target Defense technology
- Blocks supply chain attacks that target mission critical applications and application upgrades
- Secure virtual application servers with no slowdown in performance, and no updates needed
- Captures rich, actionable forensic information for use by security teams and SIEMs
- Functions seamlessly across virtual, physical or hybrid IT environments
Many vulnerability management solutions use scanners, which can cause logging errors, system crashes, and user disruption. As such, most firms limit scans to monthly or quarterly events, offering only limited “snapshot” vulnerability visibility. Scanners may also lack accuracy, so you don’t always know exactly what’s in your inventory.
- Uniquely in the market, Morphisec offers daily application vulnerability visibility in a single pane of glass
- Simplifies and improves application inventory management with accurate application reporting across client, server, and VDI endpoints for hundreds of third-party applications like Slack, Zoom, Python, and Docker
- Combats the challenges of infrequent scanning—especially on servers, which leaves organizations exposed to “invisible” risk
- Unlike scanners, Morphisec doesn’t disrupt users and adds no network load
The Morphisec Incident Response team has extensive experience in security incident investigation.
The Morphisec IR team will leverage this insight to:
- Help contain in-progress incidents and reduce damage.
- Provide recommendations for long-term risk reduction.
- Audit critical infrastructure to ensure that you have the lowest possible risk of exposure to a cyber attack.