Nova is an any-cloud, multi-location, centralized platform for deploying, controlling, and monitoring load balancers and web app firewalls at scale.
Snapt Nova Features
- Load Balancer – Layer 7 load balancing, rewrite HTTP/S content, route based on complex rules, active health monitoring, setup wizards, easy-to-use web-based GUI
- Web Application Firewall – Protects against DoS, bots, SQL injections, XSS, CSRF, data leaks, and other threats with ML-powered real- time autonomous response
- Global Sever Load Balancer – Automatic least-cost / least-latency routing, scaling, and disaster recovery, in hybrid or multi-cloud environments. Geo-targeted content and compliance
Nova removes the cost and complexity from the data plane, shifting the application intelligence and UI to the control plane – enabling you to manage all your app services from a single platform.
- App Services Platform – The Nova Controller deploys app services to millions of lightweight worker nodes with a near-zero latency connection. Real-time control, telemetry, and automation for every application and backend
- Autoscaling Anywhere – Nova can link directly to your cloud accounts and automatically scale your application services as demand rises. Handle millions of TPS and scale down automatically
- Multi-Cloud App Services – Nova quickly and easily deploys your load balancer and WAF templates into any cloud and even multiple clouds helping you deliver a consistent and agnostic multi-cloud or hybrid strategy
- Centralized Security – Total visibility and consistent policy with centralized WAF security for millions of nodes. Block hackers and bots, prevent SQL injection, DoS, CSRF, and more. Strengthen compliance and governance
- DevOps and CI/CD – Total visibility and consistent policy with centralized WAF security for millions of nodes. Block hackers and bots, prevent SQL injection, DoS, CSRF, and more. Strengthen compliance and governance
- Self Learning Intelligence – Nova collects and profiles telemetry from your apps – errors, latency, server health, traffic, and more – and uses built-in machine learning to detect anomalies and block emerging threats