SecurDPS Connect functions as a gateway technology. It resides between applications and the users in your enterprise who collect, process, transmit, and store data using those applications. It intercepts data streams and protects that data based on the regulatory requirements of the customer as defined through flexible templates. In this way, SecurDPS Connect protects against unauthorized access no matter which application touches it. SecurDPS Connect proxies reside between enterprise users and the applications and services they are accessing.
These proxies are driven by an engine which determines, based on pre-defined templates, what fields of information need to be protected (and how to protect them) before forwarding that information on to the application or service. Supported cloud applications include Salesforce, ServiceNOW, Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Hubspot, Xing/LinkedIn, and Tableau. It also supports API-based integration via REST, JDBC, and ODBC connections.
- Reduce business liability and avoid accidental exposure by replacing in-the-clear sensitive data with obfuscating values that are meaningless if exposed.
- Achieve regulatory compliance and reduce liability while also eliminating costly fines which can also have a negative effect on your brand reputation.
- Reduce audit scope by implementing SecurDPS Connect, because a system that does not contain accessible sensitive information does not require the same level of audit as one which does. Reduced scope means a less costly audit.
- Enable multi-cloud protection by having one consistent, interoperable approach to data security in cloud applications across different cloud service providers. Improve simplicity through a single, unified approach while still embracing all the value that cloud applications offer your business.
- Enable IP-Protection that your business works hard to create and invests large amounts of money to develop and bring to market. SecurDPS works hard to keep your intellectual property safe. No reason to lose your IP and your shirt in the process!