Securaa is a Comprehensive No Code Security Automation Platform that blends intelligence, risk-based asset management, vulnerability insights, automation and incident response into a single platform enabling SOC’s to reduce cybersecurity response time significantly and increase throughput manifolds. Securaa has the 3 key components needed within a SOC for automation – SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response), TIP (Threat Intelligence Platform) and AVIP (Asset and Vulnerability Intelligence Platform).
Orchestration and Automation
The platform orchestrates, automates, and responds to security alerts using visual playbooks and case management modules. Automates responses for commonly occurring scenarios, driving consistent and timely responses, reducing analyst resolution time and eliminating activity duplication.
150+ supported integrations over various categories of Security and Infrastructure Products like Authentication, Cloud Service Providers, Collaboration, Database, Email, Endpoint Security (EPP/EDR), Feeds, Firewall, Forensic & Malware Analysis, Identity and Access Management, IT Services, ITSM, Logs, SIEM, Threat Intelligence, VA Scanner, Web Proxy.
Rapid deployment & configuration. Be operational in hours instead of months
- No Code security automation – Transforms how security and operations teams work with easy workflow building, limitless integrations, and numerous prebuilt playbooks; Does away the need to know any programming language.
- Configurator – Connects to various security and infrastructure products in the environment by just providing credentials.
- Visual Editor builds or improvises playbooks, runbooks, and workflows using no code drag & drop interface.
Dramatically shrinks the time to enrich both internal & external context and identify relationships between indicators and incoming alerts to respond to threats efficiently.
- Rapidly changing threat landscape information provided through Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) that correlates indicators of compromise with 20+ Open-Source threat intelligence source and Out of the Box Integrations to several Commercial Feeds.
- Get Organization Context through the Asset & Vulnerability Information Platform (AVIP). It is used for enrichments of entities and to find exposure gaps. Collects from various platforms and provides Users, Asset Information, Vulnerability Information and Exploits.
Real Time Visibility – Metrics, Dashboard and Reporting
Real-time dashboard providing granular metrics reflecting the organization’s security posture and the state of the security operations.
- 20+ actionable metrics of SOC performance.
- Actionable data to track improvements in SOC maturity.
- Persona-based dashboards for SOC analysts and management, CISO / End Customer.
- 50+ widgets available as content.
- Customizable dashboards with no code drag & drop editor.
- Out of the Box Reports and ability to create reports on the fly.
Mature platform for managing the lifecycle of alerts and incidents.
- Capture enterprise knowledge of every case
- End-to-end case management enables analytic efficiency.
- Multiple analysts can seamlessly work on any incident.
Holistic view of threats & vulnerabilities contextualized specific to each organization.
- Single Pane of Glass – Avoid tool sprawling and provide a single pane of glass and a workbench to collect, manage, and investigate the entire life cycle of an event.
- Risk Scoring & Auto Prioritization – Risk score based on multi-dimensional analysis of business context (asset criticality, application owners, location), alert information, threat intelligence and vulnerability score and drive analyst attention to critical alerts. Capability to add additional metrics like threat actors, threat vector, kill chain stage, MITRE information to cases to get right visibility into organization’s cybersecurity trends/issues.
Single console for MSSPs to support multiple engagements. Multiple configuration options available to setup multi tenancy
- Dedicated DB for each tenant.
- Shared DB across all tenants.
- Hybrid model of Shared and Dedicated.
RIS for remote services on client environment.
Tenant analytics to understand and analyze the efficiency of each tenant
- Effectively run SOC services for multiple customers.
- Aggregated multi-tenant SOC analytics.