Powering security at the speed of modern development
oak9 easily identifies security design gaps by reading Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Terraform) to understand what should be – then monitors for drift and offers actionable advice to quickly remediate.
- Build security into your application and avoid costly design gaps
- Automatically catch and fix design gaps before deployment
- Continuously and dynamically monitor infrastructure as code
How oak9 works
oak9 lets you tailor security standards to your needs and intelligently learns the more you build, so you aren’t slowed by hundreds of false positives or non-relevant exceptions.
You can focus on the functional capabilities of your application while oak9 assess every change to your application architecture against your customized security blueprint to notify you in real-time of any risks.
Security concerns have exploded with the rapid adoption of Infrastructure as Code (IaC). IaC has increased both the speed and scale at which developers create new cloud infrastructure, but now teams are being forced to choose between making deadlines and keeping applications secure.
Overwhelmed and understaffed security teams can no longer keep up. This is where oak9 comes to help security teams scale and stay in-sync with modern development practices.
- Seamless integration – Get your pipeline connected in less than 5 minutes
- Intelligent remediation – Our side-by-side code view lets you see the recommended changes before taking action
- You are in control – The platform tracks design gaps and with the click of a button you can fix (via pull-request), snooze, or make an exception
- Real time notifications – Be alerted on slack or teams when a design gap occurs
- Connect and forget – We don’t want you living in our platform. Get notifications of potential security design gaps where you already work (i.e., Slack, Teams, email)
- Responsive – Get a visual of your blind spots with security and compliance reports to assess risk in existing applications