No matter the application type, environment, or type of attack, DPP by Virsec can protect your software while it is running, wherever it is running.
- Protects Software Workloads at Runtime – Automatically protects vulnerable workloads, application components, filesystems, processes, and memory at runtime, wherever they run.
- Adversary Dwell Time is Non-Existent – Stop an attacker’s actions within milliseconds and is also undetectable by the attacker.
- Stops Attacks without Prior Knowledge – Patched or unpatched, known or unknown, Virsec DPP uniquely detects attacks that bypass probabilistic solutions that require signatures and tuning.
- Secures Wide Range of Apps & Environments – Custom, modern, legacy, COTs, GOTs, air-gapped, hybrid, cloud, container.
- Does No Harm & Allows Full Performance – Read-only approach to software workload mapping does no harm to your applications and can provide full protection without impacting performance.
- Automates & Simplifies Security – Enables true runtime protection at the software workload, while delivering operational savings and continual compliance.